- Problem solving
- The heart and soul of the architect
- Sketching is an essential skill for architects and affects several aspects of the design process.
- Ideas are often more easily and quickly relayed with a sketch.
- Sketching can be a good tool to flush out concepts and ideas without adjusting computer models.
- The process of writing and drawing is a helpful tool for architects to think through their design.
- Become a better sketcher!
The Essential Kit
The Essential Pen
The Essential Sketchbook